· Drive customer conversation around Business Transformation and Business Analysis including Automation
o Analyze & assess business process simplification opportunities
o Understand the business value of automation in the customer context
o Assist in developing a best fit improvement strategy for the customer whether it be organization wide automation adoption or specific technology/tool implementation
o Provide recommendations & actionable roadmap for business value realization
o Drive design and roadmap creation for successful delivery and adoption of transformation
o Leverage Analytics, ML, Cognitive or RPA tools to develop quick prototypes to showcase benefits of process simplification & automation
o Leading requirement gathering in a multi-vendor environment, creating functional specification, liaising with technical team to explain the requirements and participate in UAT
· Deliver automation advisory & business transformation services in the client context
o Closely work with cross functional Customer and Wipro teams to deliver business / process transformation & automation engagements
o Identify data driven insights to create problem statement, solution hypothesis and business case for simplification and automation implementation.
o Perform assessment for Automation potential identification. Identify requirements for process simplification, harmonization and re-design activities.
o Provide best practice knowledge to the technical teams during implementation.
· Thought leadership
o Continuously develop point of views and insights around Automation & Business transformation areas.
o Ideate and develop re-usable frameworks and assets / catalysts for business analysis and transformation
· Business Development
o Participate in presales activities by leading and supporting RFP responses
o Proactively identifying opportunities and taking it to closure
· Understanding and experience in working with various data sources including quantitative as well as qualitative aspects, effective blending of Outside-in perspective w.r.t. best practices with Inside-out insights and analysis specific to the client business context
Desired Skills & Experience
• Engineering degree (BE/BTech in Information Systems, Computer Sciences or Electronics & Communication or related technical discipline or equivalent,) MBA or Equivalent Degree (preferred)
• Experience of working with Manufacturing & Technology vertical and knowledge of associated processes and latest trends like Industry 4.0, digital twins, IoT etc.
• Experience of leading client conversations in consultative capacity
• Experience in a Business Analysis role and in business analysis methods/techniques
• Experience working in Agile as well as waterfall methodologies
• Experience in process analysis, assessment, simplification & re-engineering methodology
• Experience of applying advanced analytics/visualization tools and techniques to identify business value and process insights
• Experience of working with Automation tools and technology
• Knowledge of any agile tools like JIRA, Azure Devops etc.
• Good-experience with at-least one: AI implementation tools, RPA implementation tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath etc.)
• Decomposing problem statement and define the solution approach, generate what-if analysis
• Ability to relate the outcomes/Financial data to the process analysis and variances and relate it with various data dimensions or variables
• Good understanding of business process improvement techniques like Process Mining, Six Sigma, Lean
• Knowledge and delivery experience in a Manufacturing & Technical vertical and understanding of enterprise systems like ERP and exposure to Business architecture linkage to technology components
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria