Business Transformation Consultant
THIS ROLE IS A WORK FROM HOME BASED ROLE!!!!
Pertemps Managed solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading consulting firm for a Business Transformation Consultant who is a self-starter, creative and happy to work from home.
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will be working closely with the senior management team to attract, grow and identify new clients via networking, client relationship management and tenders. You will also lead and contribute to the design and delivery of appropriate solutions to add value to the client.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience in managing change and service improvement in an operational or internal role
• Experienced in one of the following sectors, NGO, Charity, Housing or Public sectors
• Identify leads, contacts and opportunities within the sales pipeline
• Experienced in creating and delivering end to end solutions that meet clients’ needs and expectations
• Lean thinking experience
Experience / Qualifications
• Ability to work on your own initiative, prioritising your own workload
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all business levels
• Collaborative, self-starter with the ability to creative and offer alternative prospectus to clients issues
• Willingness to travel within the UK and stay overnight (When onsite with clients)
What you will get in return
• Flexibility to work from home
• 10% pension contribution
• 25 days holidays
• Flexibility on working hours (this role requires a min of 28 hours per week)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria