I am currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Uckfield who are looking for a Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant/Administrator to join on a permanent basis. Please see below to find out more about the role.
What will the role involve?
Reporting to the Project Director, the role will be responsible for the design, delivery and administration of our Microsoft D365 CE solution. Assisting the Workstream Lead and working with my client implementation partner, the right candidate will join the company at the start of their implementation and be involved in all aspects of its implementation and future continual improvement.
Key duties/responsibilities include:
- Support the business sales and procurement strategy by ensuring the Microsoft D365 CE platform meets the business current and future needs
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to analyse and document functional requirements
- Advising the business stakeholders on solution design and process best practice in D365 CE
- Supplementing the implementation partners technical and functional knowledge of D365
- Document and propose architecture and solution options
- Assisting to produce, and review development design specifications
- Configuration and administration of Microsoft D365 CE
- Support the preparation of training and testing materials
- Supporting all elements of project governance, including progress reporting, risk management and budgetary control
What experience will you need?
- 3+ years experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (or prior versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- The candidate needs to have a logical mindset and methodical approach, along with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in the delivery of Microsoft CE projects is essential.
It is a challenging time that we are going through at the moment, and significantly less companies are hiring at the moment. Please share this opportunity with anyone in your network that you think will be suitable and interested.