Your new company
We have partnered with a leading manufacturer of application software for real-time data management. The company are a hugely successful global business with revenues of over $400m. They are now investing heavily in marketing talent to grow their success and they are looking for a Global Digital Marketing Manager to lead global initiatives, from strategy to messaging to execution of successful marketing campaigns.
Your new role
- Create innovative, successful and measurable demand generation/digital marketing campaigns to drive top of funnel growth and qualified leads to sales
- Layer key tactics successfully across marketing automation, web marketing, paid demand generation, social media, go to market partners, media & syndication partners, intent data/marketing and demand generation channels to attain program success
- Understand, map and implement digital programs aligned to the relationship across buyers journey/persona mapping/content creation
- Engage cross-functional teams through campaign planning and execution lifecycle
- Strategize with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), product marketing, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaigns themes for an extended (9-12 month) timeframe; taking a deep dive in several key industries
- Deliver and respond to metrics and continually iterate and evolve the program
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful you will be a proven digital marketer with a minimum of 4 years B2B experience, ideally coming from a software background. You will have experience using key business metrics within demand generation marketing.