Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer from a facilities background looking for a static role that offers plenty of overtime as well as training and progression opportunities in a market leading company.
Do you have electrical facilities maintenance experience? Are you looking for technical and career development for a leading company in the facilities maintenance sector?
You will be in a static role working on a small cluster of properties where you will be providing a complete facilities maintenance service to their client’s properties. You will be working on a range of mechanical and electrical systems on site and working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a complete FM service.
The company are a well-established facilities management company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with facilities maintenance experience looking for a static role who is looking for plenty of overtime along with a great package is an expanding company.
· Looking after a site in a fast paced environment
· Providing full facilities maintenance including mechanical and electrical maintenance
· Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company
· Maintenance Engineer from a facilities background
· Multi-skilled facilities maintenance experience
· Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria