Human Resources Manager
Competitive Salary at Market Rate
Lite Access Technologies are a growing, dynamic and forward thinking organisation that are a world leader of Micro-duct and fibre optic deployment technologies that provide total, integrated solutions to Cities, Municipalities, Public and Private deployments, Indigenous communities and all aspects of FFTx.
Based predominantly in Lowestoft, Lite Access Technologies are looking for a Human Resources Manager to develop and build a world-class culture committed to results and innovation alongside the companys management team. The successful candidate must be flexible to work across the Suffolk area with a view to covering further regions as the client develops.
· Lead recruitment for all levels of the organization
· Provide recommendations to management leveraging data in areas such as employee engagement, retention, and attrition
· Provide employee relations support in matters including coaching, conflict
resolution, investigations, and performance management
· Building out an employer value proposition to consistently recruit candidates
that match the values and mission of the organization
· Help steward people and culture practices through attention to recognition
systems, employee engagement, leadership development, talent diversity,
and the creation of an inclusive environment
· Advising management on employment law and employers policies and
· Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions
· Minimum 5 years work experience as an HR Manager or equivalent
· Ability to manage recruitment efforts
· Pro-active and self-motivated with a solid work ethic, consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
· Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of the organization
· Ability to demonstrate a strategic mind
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Full Driving License
· Ability to travel over the UK.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria