Key technical resource for the customer
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from the company’s consulting practice and product groups
SCSM (System centre service manager)
- Experience with another System Center product, ideally Operations Manager
- Help Desk Platform, e.g. ServiceNow, SolarWinds Help Desk etc.
- Power Shell scripting and automation
- Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
- Server Deployment / Migration
- Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies and the Security Compliance Manager
- Windows Group Policy
- Windows Role-Based Access controls
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, patterns, and practices
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure Infrastructure services at a basic level
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
SCDPM (System centre Data protection Manager)
- Experience in designing backup solutions with Data Protection Manager
- Knowledge of common backup/restore methods/technologies (snapshot, mirror, incremental, differential, RTO/RPO)
- Windows filesystem architecture (system state, file level operations, permissions)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and GPO’s
- Broad knowledge of storage technologies (hard disk LUN’s, SAN volumes, cloud-based disk backup (Azure Backup), fibre channel, tape drives, etc.)
- Good understanding of Hyper-V Virtualisation and virtual machine management.
- Basic PowerShell knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies