Staff Nurse (Neurological Care) Fulwood, Preston (PR2 9BN)
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and compassionate Staff Nurse to take responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of high standards of personalised care for our clients NEW Neurological Centre in Preston.
This is an amazing time to join our clients as they approach the opening of their state of the art, purpose built Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Preston. As Staff Nurse you will begin your employment at Bamber Bridge and come with them on an exciting journey to the new centre in Eastway, Preston early this year.
Salary: £12.88 to £15.64 p/h plus enhancements for nights and weekends.
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 3 x 12-hour shifts per week
The Registered Nurse role requirements: * Registered Nurse, preferably with experience in neurological or specialist palliative care
* Relevant post-registration training or willing and able to gain within 1 year
* An ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development * Awareness of current legislation within independent care sector
* Completion of NMC recognised accredited mentor training and able to mentor students and less experienced staff
* Commitment to service user involvement
* An ability to implement and monitor clinical standards * Demonstrable interest in the client group
* Proven ability to build and lead an effective team
* An ability to actively support and participate in change
* An ability to work in a complex and stressful environment demonstrating effective and appropriate coping strategies
* A prompt response to problems, including identifying and implementing solutions * An ability to use own initiative in an unsupervised setting
* Effective verbal and written communication
* Willing and able to have a flexible approach to working patterns
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote ref AC2261 and ask for Lucy.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria