Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) on which Jvc-connect Limited (Company No. 09767266) (“Jvc Connect“) customers with access to certain recruitment management services through the www.Jvc-connect.com website (“Website“).
This Agreement was last revised on May 28th, 2020.
www.jvc-connect.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us;
- “Customer”, “Customers”, “Employer”, “ Employers” means a user or entity that is accessing a Website to post a job or utilizing the website Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment;
- “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a user who is accessing the Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer;
- “Employer Content” includes any emails, job postings, web site content, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents, or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the website Services.
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Jvc Connect Ltd.;
- ”Website” shall mean and include ” http://www.jvc-connect.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- ● “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the User for availing various services offered in the website;
- “Collaborators”, meaning the Customer’s employees and nominated representatives on their hiring team, who are permitted to access and use the Services on behalf of the Customer;
- “Openings“, meaning descriptions of an employment or contractor role or position that the Customer is seeking to fill (the ability of the Customer to do this may be limited to a set number of Openings in accordance with the corresponding Fees subscription selected by the Customer, as described on the Website);
- “Customer Information“, meaning information about the Customer’s organization or any Opening, which is displayed to potential “Candidates” on the website.
- “Profile” of a Candidate who applies for an Opening with the Customer, exhibiting the information submitted by a Candidate which may include a summary of the Candidate’s academic background, work experience, technical or product skills, and employment history;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 16 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
www.jvc-connect.com is a meticulously designed digital platform for Job seekers and Employers to avail of employment services from the website.
In this platform, the Job seekers can register with the website for searching and applying for the jobs listed on the website, and Employers can register with the website for recruiting the talented candidates registered with the website.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website.
For accessing the Website and using its Resources, the Customer shall first be required to register with Jvc Connect by completing the online registration form on the Website.
Jvc Connect shall send to the Customer a confirmation email (“Confirmation Email“) after acceptance of which registration is confirmed. The Customer’s contract to use the Services on these Terms (“Contract“) commences on the date of the Confirmation Email.
The customer accepts that the details provided about establishing an account are correct and up-to-date. Jvc Connect reserves the right to conduct verification and security procedures in respect of all information provided by the Customer to Jvc Connect. If Jvc Connect has reason to believe that the information provided by the Customer to register and use any of the Services breaches or is likely to breach any of the provision in these Terms, Jvc Connect at its sole discretion may take any action that it deems appropriate including without limitation, to terminate the Customer’s Contract.
The customer is responsible for the security of all of the user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of accounts. The customer agrees to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of the accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of the user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
These Terms shall also apply to any Collaborators who access and use the Website and the Customer Services through the Customer’s account.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees:
- all Collaborators must use the corporate email address allocated to them by the Customer when creating a Collaborator profile;
- only one person may log-on to the Website and/or access the Services using any one Collaborator account at any one time; and
- The Customer is directly liable to Jvc Connect at all times for the acts or omissions of its Collaborators.
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
Our Services may be used only by:
- the candidate seeking employment, and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
- Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
By this Website:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail of the offered Services from our Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Service offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You- shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- Access to the Website and the Services may be granted to the Customer on a trial or ‘free’ basis (“Trial“) for a period of up to 15 days. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that during the Trial the following specific terms shall apply in addition to all other Terms:
- access to the Services during the Trial will be provided at no cost to the Customer;
- such access is solely to offer the Customer a preview demonstration of the functionality and features of the Services;
- the functionality of the Services during a trial may be limited or restricted; and
- Jvc Connect may withdraw or suspend the Customer’s access to the Services at any time during the trial, and after the Trial continued access to the Website and/or Services will be subject to payment of fees or charges.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the website;
The fees to access the Website and Services are as set out on the Website (“Fees“). The Fees may be based on (i) the number of Openings the Customer is permitted to create in its use of the Services (ii) its use of the People Search Services or (iii) any additional or substitute services that Customer may request or take advantage of from time to time. Other than where the Customer is participating in a Trial or taking Implementation Services from Jvc Connect, the Customer may only access the Website and the Services by paying the Fees.
Unless stated otherwise on the Website or agreed by Jvc Connect in writing, the Fees shall be payable by the Customer at the beginning of each subscription term, in the manner as set out on the Website.
You understand and agree that we (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
You further understand and agree that you shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Moreover, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.jvc-connect.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Jvc Connect Ltd., nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
Jvc Connect’s obligations shall be limited only to the provision of the Services and do not in any way include acting on the Customer’s behalf. Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the Customer and Jvc Connect, appoint either party as the agent of the other, nor authorize either party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of the other party.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
I. REFUND POLICY
All Fees are exclusive of VAT and all other taxes or duties are non-refundable for any reason. Fees paid in advance by the Customer are non-refundable.
For job posts, no refund when the job is live. But for the group, refunds will be made within the first seven days of the subscription
We cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs provided as part of an application and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
In a determination to accomplish user satisfaction, you can contact us for a refund or any other issues through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will refund you back in the following circumstances:
1. If we conclude that the original payment was made out of fraud;
2. If there is duplicate payment was made due to technical glitch, or any other error;
3. If we make a refund as per the provision of our refund policy which is updated by us from time to time;
- In the event of termination by Jvc Connect that is not caused by any breach of the Customer, Jvc-Connect shall refund to the Customer all fees paid in advance for Services not provided by Jvc-connects;
- If we consider the refund is necessary as per customer support staff as per our sole discretion.
II. HOW CAN I GET MY REFUND?
Our refund policies are simple. You can claim a refund by:
Send us an email at email@example.com;
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
If for any reason, our back-office staff confirm a refund. Then, the refund will be made accordingly.
III. UNETHICAL ORDER & CANCELLATION POLICY
In case of any order is made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be canceled whatsoever and http://www.jvc-connect.com/ will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT AND REFUND
We will refund your amount to the original payment method, once it has been processed.
- REFUND CYCLE:
The complete refund process normally takes about 5-15 working days from the date of confirmation of refund.